Tuesday 21 February 2012

Loughborough Vintage Fair


On Saturday 18th February at the Loughborough Town Hall, there was a most wonderous affair aptly named The Loughborough Vintage Fair, and as I missed it last year, I wasn't going to let anything get in the way this year, not even the rain. It did not disappoint. All four walls were filled with rail upon rail of gorgeous vintage clothes, of dresses, blouses, jumpers and so many pairs of vintage denim shorts in varying colours. Amongst all the apparel, there was vintage handbags, shoes, lots of jewellery and a couple of stalls selling pretty vintage cups and saucers and other crockery. It was absolutely packed with people. I managed to escape with just a jumper and a matching teacup, saucer and teaplate which I hope to add to in the future to form my own mismatched vintage teaset. Below are some photos of my buys, as well as some other things I have purchased recently which I love.
My oversized jumper is super snuggly and has this gorgeous silky flower motif on it. It was only £5! My beautiful teacup, saucer and teaplate look so pretty on my kitchen shelves and only cost me £2.99. All bought from The Loughborough Vintage Fair.
This ring from Primark was only £2 and goes perfectly with the sweet vintage patterns and colours that are still big this season. And to pretty up my bedroom, which will be decorated soon, I bought this duvet cover set, also from Primark for £16. It's also available in a single and king size, and I bought complimenting cerise pink pillowcases and a sheet to go with it which were £3 and £6.
Thankyou for reading
X

No comments:

Post a Comment