Tuesday 24 May 2011

A couple of new bracelets

Hello! Ive managed to get my bead stash out over the last few days, which has been well needed. Being creative is definately good for the soul. I made a couple of bracelets which I am posting about now, and a few necklaces which I will show you on Thursday probably. Ill be doing my Folksy fix tomorrow, where they'll be lots more gorgeous finds from the crafty world of Folksy.com. Anyway, onto the first bracelet...
This is made using lovely rose quartz (my personal favourite stone) and an antique bronze leaf. Rose quartz is believed to be the stone of love and is also the Taurean birth stone (could be why I like it so much). It costs £8.50 and is available from www.folksy.com/shops/princesspearl
And the second bracelet has a nautical, sealife theme to it. The rich bronze is accented with lovely turquoise hearts and glass beads and freshwater pearls. It is also priced at £8.50 and is available from my folksy shop.
I hope you like my creations, feel free to leave your comments if you do. If you want any more information on either of them then check out my shop, where you will find my other jewellery too :)
Goodnight all x

No comments:

Post a Comment