Monday 30 May 2011

My beautiful peonies

Hello, Happy Bank Holiday! This is a bit of a random post, and nothing to do with crafts, but I just wanted to boast about my gorgeous Peonies that have been growing in my garden. I got one flower last year, which lasted all of a few days (very disappointing), so this year I was very excited when I saw bud after bud appear. Now, as would typically be the case, the majority of the flowers are big and open now, just as the rain starts, so I took some photos of them incase the it demolished them. Peonies and roses are my absolute favourite flowers, and I grow both in my garden. My peonies are a variety called Sarah Burnhardt, and they have beautiful flouncy, sugary pink flowers with an uncountable amount of petals.
Ta daaaa!!! They are just so beautiful, Im so happy with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment