Thursday 26 May 2011

Folksy Fix (a day late)


Welcome to my second Folksy Fix! Sorry its a day late, but I had an appointment with my little boys new school and it went on longer than everyone thought. The theme Ive chosen this week follows on from one of my bracelets that I made earlier in the week. So keep reading for my...nautical themed folksy finds.
First on my list is this lovely life saver themed birthday card from Ello Design priced at £1.75. It would be perfect for any man (or boat loving woman) in your life.
This stained glass lighthouse suncatcher from Carole's Glass priced at £9.00 would be lovely in a beach themed bathroom, but why not put it in a childs bedroom or nursery (out of reach ofcourse).
This shopper from My Little Hideaway is not only useful, but super cute too. Why not take it out on a picnic, or take it to the beach, or even as a toy tidy. For just £15.00 you will definately find endless uses for it.
For all of you who like your interiors bold, this cushion features the ever popular tattoo design. This is available from Dollydripp for £18.00, and with all the different designs in her folksy shop you could really make an impact.
This cute stripey dress is available from Amys Baby Boutique and in different sizes, making it suitable for all your little sailor girls. This custom made dress is priced at £19.50.
Last but not least is this beautifully hand painted milk jug from Laura Lee Designs priced at £20.00. There is a whole range available in her folksy shop, so why not buy the whole set.
I hope you liked this nautical themed post, there really is such a wealth of talent on www.folksy.com
Also, a big thankyou to all the designers, who I featured on my last post, for their support.
More folksy fix next week x

2 comments:

  1. Some really great nautical items! Thanks a lot for featuring my card :) Will be following your blog from now on!

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a fab collections, love that cushion! Thanks fir featuring my dress, have posted a link to your blog on my fb.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete